Located on Belvidere Lane off Piedmont Road, Morganton, NC.
This small cemetery contains 21 known graves dating from 1822 – 1894. It is the resting place of Arthur Erwin and his descendants. The cemetery lies near what was once the site of Belvidere, a home built by Arthur’s son William Willoughby Erwin who married Matilda Sharpe of Iredell County. They had sixteen children and numerous grandchildren who became prominent citizens.
Restoration work was done on the cemetery in 2012 by Historic Burke Foundation and Boy Scout Drew McMahon for his Eagle Scout project.